How do I unsubscribe from Jobs at washingtonpost.com?
As long as there are no active search agents attached to your profile, and your resume is marked as "inactive," you will not receive any email from us and your personal information cannot be viewed by any employers.
To delete a resume:
1.Log in to your account.
2.On the My Profile screen, simply click the “Delete” link next to any resume.
To hide a resume from employers ( but not delete it ):
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click the “Edit” link next to the resume you want to change.
3. Click the continue button until you get to the final preview page.
4. Under Resume Settings, uncheck the “Yes, let employers view my resume” option, and set the radio button to “Private” instead of “Public.”
If you are receiving daily/weekly/monthly job alerts and want them to stop:
1. Log in to your account
2. In the top navigation, go to Find Jobs > Edit Search Agents.
3. Find the search agent that you want to change and either press the “delete” link to remove it or change the “e-mail frequency” column to a less frequent setting.
If you still would like your account removed from the system, please email us by clicking on the "Ask a Question" tab above and we will grant your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classifieds & Advertising
- Crosswords & Games
- Digital Subscriptions
- Home Delivery
- Partner Program Subscriptions
- How to Contact the Newsroom
- Manage My Account
- Mobile & Apps
- Policies & Permissions
- PostTV & Closed Captioning
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Topic #: 15067-5
- Date Created: 2/18/2010
- Last Modified Since: 9/27/2013
- Viewed: 11201