How do I submit a correction?

The Washington Post is committed to correcting errors that appear in the newspaper. Those interested in contacting the paper for that purpose can send an e-mail to or call the main number, 202-334-6000, and ask to be connected to the desk involved -- National, Foreign, Metro, Style, Sports, Business or any of the weekly sections. In addition, the ombudsman's number is 202-334-7582.

Rating:Rating of 3 Stars33 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 15067-133
  • Date Created: 02/19/2010
  • Last Modified Since: 06/14/2013
  • Viewed: 12156