How do I report a delivery problem with my print newspaper?
We are sorry for delivery problems with your newspaper. Papers should be delivered by 6 a.m. on weekdays and by 7 a.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
You can report your delivery problem by logging in to your Account Profile online or call 202-334-6100.
Replacement delivery service is available in most areas if you report your missing paper by the day's deadline. The deadlines are:
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday and Holidays: 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m.
You will receive your redelivered paper the same day, usually by 12:00 p.m. weekdays and 12:30 p.m. Saturdays and holidays and by 1:00 p.m. on Sundays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classifieds & Advertising
- Crosswords & Games
- Digital Subscriptions
- Home Delivery
- Partner Program Subscriptions
- How to Contact the Newsroom
- Manage My Account
- Mobile & Apps
- Policies & Permissions
- PostTV & Closed Captioning
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Topic #: 15067-110
- Date Created: 02/19/2010
- Last Modified Since: 02/25/2015
- Viewed: 73257